SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSFEREES
- Document/s to be brought during registration:# Senior High School in Manila
Original copy / copies of English and Chinese report cards:
- No failing marks in the report cards
- General average of at least 80%
- Conduct grade not lower than B or its equivalent
- No disciplinary action in the school’s records
- Registration/Examination fee of P300 (nonrefundable). # Senior High School in Manila
- Documents to be brought after passing the entrance examination:
- Original report card duly signed by school authority allowing the transfer of the student
- For Filipino citizens: Original NSO copy of birth certificate with receipt attached
- For alien citizens born in the Philippines: Photocopy of immigration card (I-card), together with the original copy for verification purposes, original NSO copy of birth certificate with receipt attached
- For alien citizens born outside the Philippines: Photocopy of passport, birth certificate issued overseas, photocopy of immigration card (I-card) together with the original copy of each document for verification purposes
- 1 x 1 recent picture of the applicant
- Interview by the School Director: # Senior High School in Manila
- Date of registration: Beginning May 14, 2018
- Time of registration: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (Monday – Saturday)
- Slots are given on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The original report cards will only be returned to the applicant when the school has received the applicant’s Form 137.
- A one-time charge of P2,000 shall be included in the matriculation fee of new students.
- Please call (02) 252-1937 ext. 105 for further inquiries or write to us. # Senior High School in Manila