PRE-SCHOOL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Age requirements by July 15 of every year:
- Prep 1 – at least 3 years old
- Prep 2 – at least 4 years old
- Prep 3 – at least 5 years old
2. Documents to be brought during registration:
- For Filipino citizens: Original NSO copy of birth certificate with receipt attached
- For alien citizens born in the Philippines: Photocopy of immigration card(I-card), together with the original copy for verification purposes, original NSO copy of birth certificate with receipt attached
- For alien citizens born outside the Philippines: Photocopy of passport, birth certificate issued overseas, photocopy of immigration card (I-card), together with the original copy of each document for verification purposes
- 1 x 1 recent picture of the applicant
- For incoming Prep 3 students, original report card from the school previously attended, if any
- Registration/Interview fee of P600 (nonrefundable)
- A one-time charge of P2,000 shall be included in the matriculation fee of new students.
- Interview schedules are written on the registration form. Should there be a change in the date given, the school will call the applicant’s parent to inform him/her of the new date.
- The final grade level of the applicant will depend on the interview and test results.
- Slots are given on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Knowledge of basic Chinese language is required for Prep 2 and Prep 3 applicants.
- Please call (02) 252 1937 ext. 105 for additional inquiries.